Ms. Cooper graduated from Florida State University College of Law in 2004. During her studies, she took the opportunity to study European Union Business and Trade Law at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic, as well as ASEAN Business and Trade Law at the National University of Singapore in Singapore. She was admitted to the New York Bar shortly thereafter, and then left the United States for her master’s studies in Switzerland. In 2006, Ms. Cooper graduated magna cum laude from the University of Switzerland’s World Trade Institute in Bern, Switzerland. She focused on foreign direct investment, intellectual property rights in the global market, and trade negotiations.
When she relocated to Utah, Ms. Cooper began her career as a prosecutor. She has worked to settle numerous criminal matters, litigated in bench trials and jury trials, and obtained extensive negotiating experience. Recently, she has focused her practice on family law, civil litigation and international transactions.
She is admitted to the bar in New York Bar and Utah. She is also conversant in Japanese.
- Family Law
- International Transactions
- International Trade Regulation
- Criminal Defense
- General Law
- 2006, L.L.M., University of Bern – World Trade Institute, Bern, Switzerland
- 2004, J.D., Florida State University, International Law Certificate
- 2000, B.A., University of Utah, Political Science – Certificate International Relations
- 2005, New York
- 2008, Utah
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org